A holiday rental booking is initially made between the signatory of the e-booking form (the client) representing its party AND the villa booking agent and service provider LuxuryLifeConcierge (the booking agent) representing the property owner. Each booking is subject to the following booking conditions:
1. BOOKING DEPOSIT A deposit of 30% of the total holiday rental cost outlined in the e-booking form must be paid by you in order to secure the property. No obligation from the property owner nor us will exist until we have received this amount in full and the e-booking form is duly filled by you and recorded electronically. Should you later cancel, cancellation charges are applicable in accordance with paragraph 3.
2. PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE The payment of the balance must be paid at least eight (8) weeks before your arrival. If the balance is not received by us by the due date, we shall be entitled to cancel the booking without prejudice to our claim for cancellation charges and to retain the deposit. For bookings made within eight (8) weeks of arrival date, the client will be required to pay the full cost (100%) of your holiday rental at the time of booking.
3. CANCELLATION BY YOU It is agreed between us that should you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking, or that the booking is cancelled by us due to non-payment, then we shall be entitled to the following percentage of the holiday cost: a. 8 weeks or more before arrival = 30 % (non-refundable deposit) b. 8 weeks before arrival = 100 %(deposit & balance) c. All cancellations must be sent to us in writing by the signatory of the booking form. Security deposit will be fully refunded.
4. CANCELLATION OR ALTERATIONS BY US Although it is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it could occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to provide you with the property you have booked, we reserve the right to transfer you to a similar or better property. However, if this is not possible or you do not wish to be transferred, we will cancel the booking and refund in full the amount paid to us for the property, but we will not be liable for any other cancellation charges for travel arrangements for you and/or your party.
5. MINIMUM LETTING PERIOD For weekly rates, minimum stay is 2 weeks during high & peak season, 1 week during low season. Exceptions may be allowed depending on the property and availability. Surcharges may apply.
6. NUMBER OF GUESTS Only the maximum number of guests outlined in the e-booking form may use and reside at the property anytime (the party). Should the property owner key-holder find more persons than those stated, he will be entitled to ask you and your party to vacate the property on behalf of the property owner and cancel the booking overall, with 100% penalty of the holiday rental costs paid to us.
7. INSURANCE It is a condition of booking that your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance including coverage against trip cancellation and against personal injury. The appropriate coverage should be purchased at the time of the booking. Please contact your travel agent, travel consultant or insurance broker about this. Your payment of the booking deposit and/or the payment of the balance to us confirm that you are covered by such insurance and no claims will be made against us.
8. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed differently at the time of booking. Check-in time is from 3pm to 8pm. Check-out time is before 10am. In case of flight delays or inconvenience while travelling, you should contact us at the earliest. We cannot guarantee early check-ins or late check-outs unless confirmed by us in advance. For check-in and/or check-out assistance before 8am and after 10pm a fee of EUR100 may be payable locally.
9. HOLIDAY RENTAL CONTRACT In order to comply with local legislations where the property is located, you will be required to sign a “holiday rental contract” directly with the property owner at the time of check-in. The very same booking conditions included in your e-booking form at the time you booked your holiday rental with us will regulate such contract.
10. SECURITY DEPOSITS A security deposit is payable as stated in your e-booking form, either altogether with the payment of the balance or at the time of check-in with your credit card. The security deposit is required to cover the cost of any damages to the property or its contents and/or any unpaid bills for extra services or purchases requested during your stay, which were not prepaid by you and/or included in your holiday costs. After any claims (which will be eventually duly documented to you) the residual amount is refundable no later than 15 days from your departure the same way it was paid to us (for bank transfers, you are required to provide us with your full bank details). Failing to pay the security deposit as stated in your e-booking form will prevent you from having access to the property at check-in, with 100% penalty of the holiday rental costs paid to us.
11. COMPLAINTS We have visited and checked each property. The descriptions displayed on our website are accurate and made in good faith. However, we decline all responsibility for any modifications made by the property owners without our knowledge. We also do not accept any responsibility for the shortage of water supply, gas or electricity, nor for the breakdown of the swimming pool filtration system. We will do our very best to assist you and solve these problems as soon as possible. If you have any problem during your stay, which cannot be satisfied by dealing directly with the property key-holder, you should contact us immediately. It is impossible for us to help you to claim compensation from the property owner if you do not contact us timely during your stay. Complaints lodged only at the end of the holiday period will not be taken into consideration. Clients who decide to leave the property earlier without our knowledge lose all rights to any eventual refund, compensation or rebate.
12. BEHAVIOUR & DAMAGES TO THE PROPERTY By accepting the terms of the e-booking form you become also responsible for the correct and decent behavior of your party. You are responsible for any loss or damage that you or members of your party may cause to the property or its contents. You are required to report any damages to the property owner key-holder or to us (LuxuryLifeConcierge) and to bear the cost of repair or replacement. Should you or any member of your party behave unrespectfully towards the property and its contents, the property owner or key-holder has the right to ask all guests to vacate the property immediately, with 100% penalty of the holiday rental costs paid to us.
13. ENTERTAINING AT THE PROPERTY Entertainment parties and functions involving a larger amount of invitees exceeding the maximum number of guests outlined in the e-booking form are strictly prohibited unless fully approved by the property owner in advance and in writing and notified to us (venue fees may apply). Should you make an unauthorized use of the property in such a way, the property owner key-holder has the right to ask all guests to vacate the property immediately, with 100% penalty of the holiday rental costs paid to us. Your security deposit will be fully also forfeited until all applicable claims are fully assessed by the property owner.
14. GUEST INJURY DISCLAIMER Neither the owner of the property nor us (LuxuryLifeConcierge) can be held responsible for any accident or injuries occurred to all guests during their stay at the property under any circumstances.
15. CHILDREN POLICIES Children are generally accepted in our properties. However, some property owners apply certain child age restriction policy. It is your duty to notify us if there will be any children (and their exact age) in the party before finalizing any booking of any properties with us.
16. PETS Pets are generally not accepted in our properties. If you want to bring one with you, please check with us first to have authorization from the property owner. If accepted, you will be asked for an additional security deposit.
17. SWIMMING POOL The swimming pool, when available, will be kept clean and operational by the property staff. If your rental period is before 01 June or after 01 October, please check with us if the swimming pool is operational. Some but not all properties will provide pool towels for guests use. Beach towels are usually not provided.
18. INCLUDED MAID SERVICE All our properties include in your holiday costs the maid service, as stated in the e-booking form. The property will be cleaned at the beginning of the rental period, before your arrival. However, guests should leave the property in acceptable condition at the time of their departure. If the property is not left in acceptable conditions the sum of EUR500 will be deducted from the security deposit paid. Linen & towels change are provided every 3 days (twice weekly) unless stated differently in your e-booking form.
19. EXTRA MAID SERVICE Should you require extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking, so that the charges can be quoted and included into your holiday costs and in your e-booking form. Should you require this extra service while already residing at the property, we cannot guarantee availability at any time but we will do our utmost to satisfy your request. Any quoted charges arranged locally must be paid locally and in advance. Please note that you are not allowed by the property owner to hire third party maid service unless authorized by us (LuxuryLifeConcierge).
20. CONCIERGE SERVICES All our properties include in your holiday costs a local complimentary concierge service, which consist in greeting you at the port of arrival, assist you during the check-in and check-out procedure and being generally available for you during your stay at the property. During high & peak season only, if you whish to have your concierge contact managing your restaurant, beach and club reservations, a weekly fee of EUR 300 is payable locally in advance.
21. PREPAID COOK SERVICE Most of our properties do not include cook service in your holiday costs, unless specified otherwise in your e-booking form. Should you require a private cook or a caterer, please advise us at the time of booking, so that the charges can be quoted and included into your holiday costs and in your e-booking form. Please note that you are not allowed by the property owner to hire third party cook service unless authorized by us (LuxuryLifeConcierge).
22. EXTRA LOCAL SERVICES Should you require any extra services while already residing at the property, please contact our local concierge contact. We cannot guarantee availability at any time but we will do our utmost to satisfy your request. Any quoted charges arranged locally must be paid locally and in advance. Please note that you are not allowed by the property owner to hire third extra service providers unless authorized by us (LuxuryLifeConcierge).
23. WATER AND ELECTRICITY Please note that some of our properties are located on small islands with severe problems of drought. Therefore, water is a commodity to be used sparingly during the summer months. If you experience a shortage of water, we will do everything we can in time to reestablish its supply. Electricity can also be disrupted, normally for a short period of time. However, we cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience created by events beyond our control.
24. INTERNET SERVICE Please note that some of our properties may not have telephone or Internet services, unless specified otherwise. In this case, we strongly recommend to travel with at least one mobile phone with open roaming service. When Internet service is provided at the property, we cannot guarantee we will be able to re-establish the connection in case of a technical problem beyond our control, such as a faulty line from the local telephone company. Some properties feature Internet at cost, the extra fees must be paid locally.
25. PHOTOGRAPHY Photographs or videos taken at the property cannot be used or sold for profit or commercial activities without written authorization from us (LuxuryLifeConcierge) and from the property owner.
26. SMOKING Indoor smoking is strictly prohibited in all our properties. Should you or a member of your party do not comply with this rule, or should any upholstery be found damaged by smoking anywhere, we reserve the right to charge a minimum fee of EUR500 for cleaning the environment and/or replace its contents.
27. VALUABLES Valuables left at the property are at the clients’ risks. Neither us (LuxuryLifeConcierge) nor the property owner (and the property staff) can be held responsible for their loss, misplacement or robbery at any time.
28. LAW & JURISDICTION Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with your holiday rental booking with us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Dutch law in the Netherlands.